The Riddle Index du Forum

The Riddle
We're not scaremongering / This is really happening

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How Do I Delete Apps From My Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Riddle Index du Forum -> Movies -> David Cronenberg
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ernegess

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: How Do I Delete Apps From My Facebook Répondre en citant

How Do I Delete Apps From My Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

News Apple Computers Culture Google Internet Microsoft Mobile Sci-Tech Security Tech Industry CES 2018 Special Features CNET Work Photo Galleries Subscribe Newsletters Magazine . To unblock an app or game, click Unblock next to its name.If you received a request from an app or game and you want to block it:Go to the App Center and click Activity at the top.Click x next to the request.Click Block [App/Game Name]? and click Confirm.Note: The app or game may have kept info from when you used it. Use your standard USB cable to connect your Android device. Type rm AppName.apk and press Enter to remove the app. Tap INSTALL next to the app you want to reinstall. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 2 Helpful 2 How do I update my WhatsApp app if my phone is saying that there is no space left? Shivansh Thapliyal Try to clear the cache (in Settings > Storage > Cached Data > Clear Cache) or deleting some of your useless files, thumbnails (under DCIM folder) or apps/games. 2 Scroll down and tap Apps. Privacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake Accounts.. Privacy and SafetyYour PrivacyStaying SafeKeeping Your Account SecureUnfriending or Blocking SomeoneHacked and Fake Accounts.. If it is not possible to backup your WhatsApp, then uninstall and reinstall the latest from the Play Store. .. Type the following into the Command Prompt: Type adb shell and press Enter. Get great tech advice delivered to your inbox.Keep your family productive, connected, entertained, and safe.Please enter a valid email. Method 2 Uninstalling System and Carrier Apps 1 Root your Android device. See How to Root Android Phones for instructions on rooting several popular devices, as well as tips on finding specific instructions for your device. Rooting is required to uninstall apps that came preloaded on your device. Uh oh! Something went wrong.Not Found. Warnings When you delete an app, all the information associated with that app on your Android device will also be deleted. Open the new "Developer options" menu at the bottom of the previous screen. If you remove applications necessary for your devices operation, you may render the device inoperable. Flag as. .. Download and run the installer for your operating system. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 1 Helpful 1 Unanswered Questions How do I delete an app that will not go away no matter what I do? Answer this question Flag as. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 1 Helpful 3 How do I uninstall Hangout? wikiHow Contributor Install an app called Kingroot, it removes the requirement to have been rooted, it will try to acquire root access for you (it may fail the first time but after a few tries it always eventually succeeds for my devices). 188.. If you didn't have this turned on already during the root process, you'll need to enable USB debugging now.[1] Open the Settings app and tap "About phone." Tap the "Build number" entry seven times to enable the hidden "Developer options" menu. Tap an app. If you no longer want an app or game to contact you, please remove it.To block an app or game:Click in the top right of Facebook and select Settings.Click Blocking in the left column.In the Block apps section, type the name of the app or game you want to block. This will display a list of all of the apps installed on your device. View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. If you want this info to be deleted, contact the developer. Then, if you are playing a game, try to put the graphics to minimum and put the battery saver on 5a02188284
facebook status ideas for lovefacebook cover photo maker free downloadcomo apagar o que eu escrevi no chat do facebookairport city facebook hackedfacebook app for ipod crashinghow to use cheat engine in poker facebookdownload film horor setan facebookfacebook account deaktivieren oder l schenfacebook profile hack for androidsatzo password hacking software free download facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 23:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Riddle Index du Forum -> Movies -> David Cronenberg Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation